Create cherished memories to last a lifetime in the stunning alpine setting at the newly renovated Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino.
Create cherished memories to last a lifetime in the stunning alpine setting of Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino. If you have dreams of a perfect day next to the sparkling blue water or snow-capped mountains of Lake Tahoe, Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe can help make those dreams come to life. Whether you dream of a lakefront ceremony, a wedding in a lush green meadow, an intimate gathering in a stunning mountain lodge or a grand reception in our Lakeside Ballroom, any of our Lake Tahoe wedding sites will make an ideal setting for a memorable event. Whatever you envision, our AAA Four Diamond service and accommodations will make your entire wedding experience, from planning to photos, completely unforgettable for you and your guests.
And don’t forget – when you host your wedding with us in Lake Tahoe, you’ll earn up to five free honeymoon nights anywhere in the world.
Your expertly planned wedding includes:
• A tempting array of food and beverage from hors d’oeuvres to desserts and champagne to custom cocktails
• Your choice of several venues, both in the hotel and on our beautiful grounds
• Complimentary Champagne toast for your guests during the wedding
• Valet or self-parking options
• Exceptional selection of onsite and offsite activities for your guests’ enjoyment, ranging from our 24-hour casino to ski trips and boating adventures
• Special overnight rates for your guests in our 422 spacious and luxurious guestrooms
• In-house audio/visual experts available to assist with special lighting, slide shows or other creative touches
• Complimentary luxury accommodations for the wedding couple, including champagne, strawberries and turn-down service
“The Hyatt was a perfect place for our Lake Tahoe wedding. Caity handled everything beautifully and professionally to make our special day amazing. The food and service were spectacular and it was nice to have such a beautiful location with the ease of a hotel. I’d highly recommend it.”~ Valarie, Bride
“The Hyatt in Lake Tahoe is really such a beautiful place! It sits right on the lake on the north shore. We had our reception in their Lakeside Ballroom which sits right on their beach. We had a lunch reception so our guests were able to enjoy the view of the lake all during the reception, and we had cocktail tables outside for people to enjoy the beautiful setting of Lake Tahoe!” ~ Katelynn, Bride
“I had a great experience working with the staff of the Hyatt while planning my wedding. On the wedding day everything ran smoothly and the food was spectacular. It went great and I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who wants a low stress event.” ~ Cassie Clark, Bride