As the snow begins to thaw and we have a few more days looking like spring, we thought we'd share some fun ideas for a perfect (warm and sunny) day in Tahoe!
- Rent a paddle board for a stroll on the glassy lake from one of Tahoe's many sports shops. Try to get out early to beat the chop caused by boats.
- Grab a breakfast burrito and banana chai at the Dam Cafe and check out the famed rainbow trout over Fanny Bridge.
- Take a leisurely ride on beach cruisers along the Truckee river bike path to the Village at Squaw for some shopping and beautiful scenery.
- Sip some vino and sample some cheese at Uncorked in the Village at Squaw or in the Cobblestone in Tahoe City. Chances are, you'll stumble upon one of their numerous happy hours or a winemakers series.
- Back in town, wind down from your active day with some pampering at Massage on the Lake
- Lastly, top it all off with a romantic dinner at Wild Goose where you'll have the perfect view to watch a magnificent Tahoe sunset.